The reception of documents of the previous years' graduates of the vocational educational institutions with no state accreditation will start from September 7 to organize the final state certification examinations. According to the current procedure, this year the process of organizing final state certification exams for people who have received education in non-accredited vocational educational program will be terminated. therefore, this is the last opportunity to take part in state certification exams and receive a state-issued diploma.
According to the procedure approved by the order of the RA Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports, the applicants' documents are accepted for participation in the state final certification examinations from September 7 to October 16, 2020, from 10:00 to 17:00 (except on Saturdays and Sundays), (address: Vazgen Sargsyan 3, Government House 2, RA Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports, room 502, break from 13:00-14:00).
To participate in the final state certification examinations, the graduate of a vocational educational institution with no state accreditation, submits the following documents to the RA Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports within the established period.
- Completed application form according to Form 1 (Attached),
- The original and copies of the graduation document (diploma) and the insert (core) (in case of failure, provide an explanation for the absence of the insert),
- The original and copy of the identity document (passport, military ID card, refugee certificate, special passport of the Republic of Armenia, residence certificate),
- 2 photos (size 3 X 4),
- The application form and the required documents must be completed and submitted by the graduate or his/her authorized person,
- For more information, call (010) 599-623 or visit the website of the RA Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports https://escs.am/am.